Featured post

2018 - Mary Myers

For a brief bio of this Camper, CLICK HERE.

2018 project - Modern ranch-style


Glass House Studio Inspiration

It usually takes me a while to settle on a theme for a project; I have to let the structure and the theme simmer a bit. The openness of the house led me to envisioning a nature center. I had purchased the miniature birds/bird houses for a swap at a miniature event that I did not end up attending. I had also been fascinated with the tiny butterflies and had a collection of those as well. Most of the things were in my stash; I bought the slatted chair with the bird house tops a few years ago, the green cap is from a Camp swap, the butterfly house was a gift, I had a bunch of binoculars left over from another project, and so on. It just evolved, happily.










No comments:

Post a Comment