Featured post

2015 - Kathy Novak

For a brief bio of this Camper, CLICK HERE.

2015 - Book room box

We were all provided with a set of books with different coloured covers and titles but I decided to paint the books rather than use the original titles to tie the project into my selfish theme:  All About Me. 



Books are my favorites. Everything in the box are favorite memories. I made many of the record albums based on past favourites. My family are big Disney fanatics, hence the figures from my early trips to Disneyland with my family.

The roller skates are from Ulus Miniatures and the ice skates are from Sweden. Tucked to the left of the window is a baton like mine. It was made out of a toothpick and fimo. 

I also recreated my college freshman beanie. The view through the back window is of bluebonnets, from the San Antonio, TX area where I went to college




The cat carrier was a giftie from JoAnn Shaw and the stuffed chair and ottoman were made by Camper Patricia Stenton. The photo of Chapel Steeple is of my college campus. 




No comments:

Post a Comment